If you’ve been thinking of starting to teach English online, this post may be just what you need to get started. I’m going to let you know about iTutorGroup, an online teaching company, that’s hiring now! I’ll let you know what the company offers and give you a jump start to start teaching quickly!
With so many looking to teach online these days, if you’ve been looking to teach maybe you’ve found that getting hired is not as easy as it’s been in the past. Well, I hope this post will be able to help you out if you’ve found yourself in this situation.
Recently I was contacted by someone who works for the online teaching company iTutorGroup named Josiah. He let me know that his company is hiring right now and told me about the requirements and what they could offer you if you’re looking for an online English teaching position. So that’s what I’m going to share with you in this post along with information at the end on how to apply if you feel like this would be a good match.
The company requires the following:
- a stable internet connection
- a minimum commitment of five hours a week during peak hours
- native-level speaker
- a bachelors degree
- a teaching certificate which can be obtained after a contract is offered
iTutorGroup operates 24 hours a day, which means that there is potential for a lot of work however a typical schedule is usually 15-20 hours a week.
The pay starts at $7USD for a 25 minute class with kids or $10UD for a 45 minute class with adults. Practically what could that look like as far as pay? If you teach children for example and teach two classes an hour and work 20 hours per week you could potentially make about $1,000/month. Additionally your pay will increase as your teaching hours accumulate.
You’ll receive a direct deposit once a month on the 10th into your bank account. You’ll also be able to decide whether or not you’d like to work with only adults, children, or both.
Some great things about the company are:
- They’re extremely flexible since you can work anywhere in the world as long as you have a laptop and internet connection.
- If you have other secular work then you can teach for only five hours a week.
- If your schedule changes and you get more free time or you need to increase your income then you can book more teaching hours anytime.
- Also since the material is provided for you this greatly reduces lesson preparation time.
- The teaching platform is very well put together which makes it interactive and engaging so that your job is easier.
How to apply
As I mentioned at the beginning of this email I was contacted by Josiah who is currently involved in hiring new teachers. If you feel like you’d like to move forward with the application process here are some reasons to go through Josiah.
- He will be the one who will conduct the interview
- Before each interview, he’ll inform you of exactly what the company will require. During each interview stage he’ll let you know what questions will be asked and what you’ll need to do to pass each stage.
- Then he’ll conduct the interview exactly as he’s described. Of course, this doesn’t guarantee you’ll get hired but it’ll dramatically increase your chances of success.
So, are you interested? If you are interested, simply click the link below and fill out the simple two-question form. It won’t take you more than 30 seconds. After you submit the form Josiah will follow up with you and provide you with all the information to get your application with the company started.
I hope you’ll find this post helpful in your journey to get started teaching English online. If you’d like to learn more about teaching English online check out this post.